Vaughn Central Office Manager will serve as the enrollment contact for all of our elementary campuses from this point on. Vaughn Central Office Manager will work on verifying “in area” status of those families interested in enrolling and will work with school leader to determine the placement of students verified to be resident students.
This change is to become effective immediately, December 6, 2018
1. Provide families interested in enrolling an “Interest to Enroll” form and direct families to Vaughn Central to see Vaughn Central Office Manager. Office Managers provide families with address and directions to Vaughn Central, (13215 Daventry St.).
2. Vaughn Central Office Manager will provide enrollment forms and work on verifying in-area residency of families.
3. Vaughn Central Office Manager will work with the campus office managers and/or directors to determine the placement of students cleared to enroll based on district, state and federal verification (i.e. Vaughn pre-charter geographic attendance area, proof of vaccinations, adhere to the provisions of the federal Mckinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act)
4. Vaughn Central Office Manager will keep the CEO informed of all inquiries, enrollment numbers and when school hits total TK-5th-grade capacity.
5. If capacity is reached, the CEO will consult with LAUSD offices, which includes School Services Management and Charter Schools Division to determine next steps.