Effective May 28, 2020, our foodservice team will distribute meals to families once a week. This means no meals will be served on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Families will get 5 pre-packed meals (Breakfast and Lunch included) every Thursday, to ensure families have enough meals for the week. You may pick up your Grab and Go meals at Mainland or G3 tomorrow between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Effective, June 4th, 2020 our foodservice team will begin the summer feeding program, and meals will be distributed at a new time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Please review the attached flyer for details.
- For the closest food pantry/bank to you, visit: Los Angeles Food Bank Pantry Locator
- Every table is offering meals to EVERYONE. Food distribution for seniors who need food brought to their homes. Food available for students. Food distribution centers that can distribute food to a group of people. If you need 10-10,000 meals, reach out to Everytable at (323) 458 - 6487. For more info, click here!
- LAUSD is opening 60 sites providing two grab-and-go meals for students and families beginning on Wednesday, March 18th from 7am to 10am (For more information, click here!)
- Free breakfast (8am-10am) provided by Eastside Riders for student in Watts community starting Monday, March 16, 2020 and ending Friday, March 20, 2020 (For more info, click here!)
- Free breakfast (730-930am), lunch (1130-130pm), and dinner (430-630) for all LAUSD students starting Monday, March 16, 2020 from 7:30am to 6:30pm at 2301 Bellevue Ave., Los Angeles 90026 (For more information, click here!)
- Beginning Monday, March 16th, Hugo’s kids menu will be free for guests 12 and under throughout the LAUSD closure. (For more information, click here!)
- Los Angelitos Bakery offering 1 free bread to each child, aged 5-13 years old, Monday-Friday from 12pm-2pm (For more information, click here!)
- Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, the city of Lynwood is offering supper meals for kids ages 1-18 (For more information, click here!)
- Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, kids 12 and under can eat for free at El Torito Restaurants (For more information, click here!)
- Free Breakfast Burritos for children ages 6-12 years old. Pick up Monday-Friday 7am-8am
- Toast: 11119 first ave los angeles ca
- The Benediction: 17501 Colima Road, City of Industry
- The Dylan: 190 S. State College Blvd, Brea
- Free Meals for Children Ages 5-17. Breakfast, lunch and snacks. Please bring School ID. This is for any child in the community. This will occur from 3/18/20-3/27/20 from 9:30am-12pm. Location will be from TEACH Academy. 10045 S. Western., Los Angeles, CA 90047. If you have any questions, call 562-665-6263. (For more information, click here!)